In the pursuit of excellence, we aim to create an elegant environment ensuring that guests will be rejuvenated, relaxed and refreshed when the time comes to depart. We aim to make the stay one you will remember for all the right reasons.
Wanulla B&B all inclusive stay provides:
- Complimentary afternoon tea with a selection of home made cakes and scones.
- Evening drinks and canapés for guests staying 2 nights or longer.
- A full gourmet breakfast featuring the best regional produce.
- Large Queen size bedrooms
- Fine Linen & luxurious bath robes
- En-suite shower rooms with L'Occitane toiletries
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Lounge with fireplace
- Complimentary WiFi Internet
- Exclusive use of a private lounge & veranda
- Secure onsite car parking
- Warm hospitality & company of other guests
Things to see and do in and around the area
The Darling Downs area has a rich history and Toowoomba, being the largest inland Queensland city is a great place to stay whilst you explore its many attractions.
It is famous for its Carnival of Flowers held annually in September, Farmfest, Gardenfest, Easterfest celebrations and the Royal Toowoomba Agricultural Show, plus many other events throughout the year.
Additional sightseeing activities include:
- Empire Theatre
- Toowoomba Regional Art Gallery
- Boutique Wineries
- Cobb and Co Museum
- Jondaryn Woolshed
- Spring Bluff Railway
- Historic Country Pubs (The Bull & Barley at Cambooya, Rudd’s Pub at Nobby)
- Parks & Gardens (Queens Park, Laurel Bank Park, Japanese Gardens & Newtown State Rose Garden)
- Highfields (Numerous craft & gift shops, Brindabella Rose Gardens, Pioneer Village)
- It has been an absolute delight to stay at Wanulla.
- Enjoyed your beautiful home & the attention to detail.
- Perfect. Thanks for such a special 30th anniversary.
- Thank you for your wonderful hospitality,
- We both loved your home and company.
- Wanulla is a treasure and we have been very spoilt.
- Perfect location for morning & afternoon strolls through beautiful parks.
- A wonderful weekend spent with friends.